Donnerstag, 5. Juli 2012

'The music has arrived!'



 




Eine Nachricht vom Zollamt führt mich durch die alte Speicherstadt in die neue Hafencity.

A message from the custom office leads me through the old warehouse district 
to the new Hafencity.






Nach einer kurzen Wartezeit wird meine Nummer aufgerufen und die Zollbeamtin fragt mich einige Dinge und fordert mich auf, vor ihren Augen ein kleines Päckchen zu öffnen. 
Leider erlaubt sie mir nicht, das zu fotografieren...

After a short wait my number is called and a customs official ask me some things and request me, to open a small package before her eyes. What a pity that she hasn't allowed me to take some pictures...




Ich suche nach einem Platz, wo ich mich in Ruhe freuen kann... und finde das Fleetschlösschen.

I cast for a place where I can rejoice calmly... and find the small dike castle.









Dear Rachel,
'the music has arrived!'
Thank you very, very much!
And I promise, if you ever will sail through the air to Europe, Germany, Hamburg,
we will visit this place together!





6 Kommentare:

  1. echte post ist so was schönes! ich "zelebriere" das öffnen von besonderen briefen auch immer bei einer tasse tee oder kaffee in aller ruhe.
    - die namen pernille und anne-mette lassen mich sofort wieder nach dänemark abtauchen...
    liebe grüße von mano, die nach deinen bildern endlich und unbedingt mal wieder nach hamburg muss

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Liebe Mano,
      Anne-Mettes Familie hatte in Lønstrup einen Gemischtwarenladen im Strandvej. Als abends schon geschlossen war, durften wir uns Waffeln holen und uns Eis reinfüllen so viel wir wollten... Schlaraffenland!
      Und, ja, komm nach Hamburg!
      x

      Löschen
  2. you are the best promotor hamburg can dream up for itself.
    i sincerely hope they vouch you for that!
    the embroidery sailor's bust being a totally universal topic, i shall now have to visit a thrift shop asap...;)))
    n♥

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Dearest Nadine,
      you're welcome! ...and I know some thrift shops here :))
      x

      Löschen
  3. Hello Sailor!!!!
    Sorry Nadds Ive got dibs on that Sailor heeheehee!
    Ariane how you managed to leave that gorgeous cafe without the sailor under your arm (I honestly would have done a runner)I just dont know.
    I agree with Nadine you make me want to go to Hamburg like NOW! I would have my thriftshop shopping shoes on(very hard to say out loud).
    I didnt realise just how beautiful it was. Lovely to see you get a little pressie from Rachel I like that there is correspondence going on beyond our computers ;)
    Have a wonderful Hamburg weekend Ariane look forward to an impending treehouse.

    cheers
    Helen :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. hey there
    popping in to give you a hug
    while landing in the routine (which is luckily? not much of aroutine) of daily life again.
    quiet! stillness...
    is recommended.

    love and hugs

    AntwortenLöschen

Resonance

    Ihr Lieben,  i m Gegensatz zum Tagebuch, das nicht von Anderen gelesen werden soll, ist so ein Weblog etwas, das gerne geteilt wird. So ...